How much does the Sleep-A-Board weigh?
- Just under 1 lb. (14 oz.) fully assembled.
- 10.5 inches high x 8.5 inches long x 2 inches wide fully collapsed – with the pillow (1 inch in width without the pillow on the headrest).
- 15.5 inches high with the headrest extended.
What is it made of?
- The support base is made of Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS), a common, durable thermoplastic polymer.
- The pillow is made of 1-inch Polyurethane foam padding with a 100% Polyester Fleece cover.
Where is it Made?
- All Manufacturing is completed in the United States.
Is it washable?
- Yes. The pillow slides over the base head support and can be easily removed. The foam padding can then be removed from a pocket within the pillow cover to allow the cover to be machine washed – cold and tumble dry. The fleece cover is a durable, washable fabric. The plastic base can be easily wiped off.
The base doesn't go all the way to the bottom of my backpack for support, how does it work?
- The Sleep-A-Board is sized so it will fit in a variety of backpacks/carriers and allows for multiple height positions depending on the preference of the user.
- The height is adjusted by sliding the Sleep-A-Board up or down within the backpack carrier until the desired level is achieved,
- The head support is tilted forward.
- The side zippers of the carrier are closed against the Sleep-A-Board.
- The user then wraps their arms around the backpack carrier and leans onto the headrest. This holds the Sleep-A-Board in place.
Can I order additional neck support pillows?
- Yes, along with other accessories coming soon.
Are other pillow colors available?
- Additional colors will be available in the near future. Current colors are: Dark Blue, Charcoal Gray, Heather Gray.